Monday, November 5, 2007

As the years passed you can see they are still enjoying the beach--this time they had increased in number as you can see Abigail in the background behind the amazing sand castle.






This is one of my favorite "beach" pictures of Joy and Amanda, because they look like they are loving the beach as much as I do! When I think of fun beach trips, I remember the one with Joy and Todd and Sarah and Matthew and Amanda and Sam when we spent a week in a beach house in northern California. Don't they all look happy?


3 comments:

Allyson said...

I just love looking at these pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us!

Linda said...

I had forgotten about that trip you all took. Looks like it was a lot of fun! Why does time have to fly so fast...?

Susan said...

I love looking at old pictures it gives me a chance to see another side of the family :)